Create an ErgoSoft Support File
1. Open the ErgoSoft Maintenance Tool by using the Windows start menu search function to search for “Maintenance Tool”.
Alternatively, press Windows+R to open the run command and enter:
« C:\Program Files (x86)\ErgoSoft RIP 15\EsMaintenance.exe »
to directly launch the Maintenance tool from its default location.
2. Click on the Troubleshooting tab then click on Shut down all RIP components to completely shut down the RIP and all background processes. This may take 2-3 minutes to finish the shutdown process.
3. Click on ‘Create support data zip file’ then click on the ‘Create file…’ button on the resulting dialog.
4. Browse to an appropriate location to save the support file and rename it as needed then click save.
5. The tool will now create and save the support data zip in the location specified. Simply upload or email that information as needed to your ErgoSoft support contact.